Stakeholders: users of the www.cirfood-district.com website
Data controller: CIRFOOD s.c., with registered office in Reggio Emilia, Via A. B. Nobel 19, Tax Code and VAT no. 00464110352.
CIRFOOD s.c., in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679, the Privacy Code as amended by Legislative Decree 101/18 and the provisions and guidelines of the Supervisory Authorities, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. The information and personal data provided by you or otherwise acquired in the course of browsing the www.cirfood-district.com website will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein.
CIRFOOD has appointed as Data Protection Officer (DPO) Silvia Stefanelli, via Azzo Gardino 8/a Bologna, tel. 051/520315, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type of data processed
Data requested in forms on the website
To book your visit to the CIRFOOD DISTRICT, you are required to complete and submit a booking form. The data required from users for bookings are first name, surname, email address and a telephone number. Failure to complete the booking form will result in users being unable to book and visit the Food and Nutrition Research and Experimentation Centre.
Submission Request Form
To request a presentation of a specific experience by email, you are required to complete and submit a request form. The data provided to the user for a request are first name, surname, email address and reference of an organisation/company. Failure to fill in the application form means the user cannot receive the presentation.
CONTACT and INFO form
To request general information or more specific information, e.g. on events, experiences to be planned, the launch of research projects or partnerships, you are required to complete and submit an enquiry form. The data provided to the user for the request are first name, surname, a telephone number, e-mail address and a reference of an organisation/company. Failure to complete the request form will result in users not being able to receive the information they are interested in.
Data you enter to book a visit to the CIRFOOD DISTRICT, request a presentation or request information may also be processed for the purpose of sending CIRFOOD’s YOUFOOD newsletter, only where you have given your express consent to receive these materials. You will still be able to book a visit or receive the presentation or the information you are interested in even if you have not consented to the sending of the newsletter.
Any consent given may be revoked by you at any time in accordance with Art. 7 of Reg. EU 679/2016 (GDPR).
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website will acquire certain personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with specific data subjects, however, by its very nature, through processing and association with data held by third parties, it may allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or the domain names of users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
These data, which reside permanently on third-party servers (hosting providers), are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous and aggregate statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of potential computer crimes against the website.
PURPOSES AND METHODS OF PROCESSING OF DATA
Your personal data will only be processed to allow you to request information, book a visit to the CIRFOOD DISTRICT, to enable us to send you the presentation you have requested and to allow browsing. Your personal data may be processed for the purpose of sending the YOUFOOD newsletter only with your express consent.
Personal data are processed electronically.
Processing will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and will be carried out with the help of tools and procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorised access, unlawful use and dissemination.
ACCESS TO DATA
Personal data may be accessed for the purposes indicated:
- to employees, co-workers and directors of the Controller, in their capacity as persons authorised to process the data;
- to third-party companies or other entities performing outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller, in their capacity as Data Processors.
DATA COMMUNICATION AND TRANSFER
Without the need for express consent – Art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR – the Controller may communicate personal data, for applicable purposes to: Inspection Bodies, Judicial Authorities, Commercial Information Companies, Credit Insurance Companies, and to parties to whom disclosure is mandatory by law. These entities will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union.
NATURE OF PROVIDING DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO ANSWER
The processing of personal data is necessary to proceed with the execution of the contract to which you are a party (request information, booking a visit and sending the requested presentation); without it, the Controller cannot guarantee the fulfilment of its contractual obligations.
The processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending the YOUFOOD newsletter is optional and your failure to give your consent will not prevent you from booking, visiting and receiving the presentation.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In connection with the processing of personal data you have the right:
– to be informed of: details and location of the Data Controller; the purposes and methods of processing; details and location of the Data Processor;
– to obtain, from the Controller or the Data Processor, without delay:
1) confirmation of the existence of the processing of personal data relating to you and the communication of such data in an intelligible form and confirmation of their origin, as well the purposes of the processing;
2) the deletion of personal data concerning you, when: i) the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, ii) the data have been processed in breach of the law, iii) the data subject has objected
to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason to proceed with the processing, iv) the controller is under a legal obligation to delete the data;
3) the updating, correction or, if you wish, the supplementing of data;
4) a certification that the operations in points 2) and 3) above have been notified, including with regard to their contents, to the entities to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- you may also: object to processing of personal data concerning you on grounds relating to your particular situation, pursuant to Article 6(1)(e) or (f);
- object to the processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing purposes;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- receive in a structured and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you and transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller to whom you originally provided these. When exercising your rights in terms of data portability, as data subject you have the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one Controller to another, if this is technically feasible;
- you also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or which is likely to affect you in a similarly significant way.
The Controller shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed; in the event of further copies requested by the data subject, the Controller may charge a fee based on the administrative costs it incurs.
PROCEDURES FOR EXERCISING RIGHTS
You may exercise the above rights at any time by sending an email to the attention of the Data Controller:
- a registered letter with return receipt to CIRFOOD s.c., with registered office in Reggio Emilia, Via A. B. Nobel 19; – an email to email@example.com.